Advice for getting ready the day of your shoot!
It’s the little things that can make a huge difference in the outcome of your photo shoot!
- Have your outfits prepared and laid out the night before. Make sure you iron and steam them to remove any wrinkles! If you are bringing a change, please don’t just throw them in a tote bag, this makes a huge difference in your images… Hang them up for a wrinkle free finish!
- If you think of any new ideas for shots, or locations, feel free to message me! It’s a good idea to write these down, so you don’t forget!
- Have your nails done the day before, and this goes for both guys and girls! For girls, make sure they are to your liking and no chipped polish!
- Have a camera-ready face. For the girls, try to have a professional makeup artist do the job. They are skilled with foundations and products that won’t shine in photos or rub off on your clothes. For the guys, trim up the stray eyebrow hairs that stick out and dab on some chapstick. Dry lips are a no-no!
- Schedule your hair appointments the week of the session, not the morning of! You don’t want to run late, and you definitely don’t want a recipe for disaster if the stylist doesn’t style it the way that you want!